Wednesday, April 7, 2010

You and Me


My love for you,
died the day I met you.
The person I met was not the complete you
but still here I’m missing you.
People do believe in destiny
but our new love is true,
just because its only me and you.

I wish I could hold your hand
and walk with you on padded sand,
with your head
leaning on my shoulder.
The perfect moment when
you and me are together.

Let’s look into our eyes
and stay there forever.
Just you and me forever…

Stay in my heart
and meet me in heaven
because I’m all yours
and that’s what I want to be.

Let me look into your eyes
and feel the purity of love.

My love for you
is pure as a dove.

Be with me forever
or else my heart will bleed.
I would,
 because you’re the one I need.


Open your hairs
and let them come my face.

I don't want to
because I don't want you to
stop staring at me even for a second.

Come lie with me
and see the stars.

Why see the stars
when I love to see
your twinkling eyes.

Let’s pour down in our eyes
and let the time pass by.

When I’m with you
I don't care about how the time passes by,
because all I care is being with you.

I’m there to love
and take your care.

Feel my love it’s in the air
and all I want is to be with you.
Hug me and hug me tight,
with a bit of love
and all that care you got inside.

I want you,
the complete you to be with me forever.
Yes… my dear,
because for me,
your now or never!!!

1 comment:

  1. "Osum"...it really conveys da passion of true love.
    Fantabulous work!!

    ReplyDelete